At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do
- You will serve as a trusted technical advisor to the client.
- You will help to increase the use of Teradata systems.
- You will work together with technical client resources who use Teradata components or systems to understand how they are used, what data is on them, and how they might be improved.
- The Solution Architect also identifies and documents the client’s current analytical framework/architecture.
- You will manage relationships with client stakeholders, primarily technical resources, to become a key advisor on analytics and architecture.
- You will be regularly meeting with the account team lead to discuss account strategy and future sales opportunities.
- As an upstream consultant, you will lead the customers in achieving their goals and examining the overall solution architecture with a focus on analytical systems.
Who You’ll Work With
- You will work in a team of 14 consultants who oversee the upstream phase of Teradata Consulting, they examine the architecture of the necessary solution based on the customer's data utilization issues.
- You will report to Director, Advisory Services
- We will help you to fully understand available Teradata solutions and how they could be applied to client business problems.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Seven years or more of operational or technical RDBMS in data warehouse implementation
- Solid understanding of current integrated analytical solution topics including big data and analytics
- Strong technical knowledge in relevant areas (including RDBMS, cloud technologies, and open-source technologies)
What You’ll Bring
- Strong understanding of data warehouse and analytical business architectures that include functions such as data acquisition, data containers, analytical tools, end-user consumption, and governance.
- Experience in executive communication sessions
- Pre-sales experience of solution architecture