People Services Senior Specialist
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do
- As a People Services Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for providing world class support for our employees globally on HR related topics, provide administrative and general support on a variety of routine activities as well as special projects as assigned.
- The role will entail gatekeeping and managing of Tier 1 and Tier 2 HR Support tickets, updating and publishing training materials, assisting with Tier 1 concerns, and performing employee data entry activities.
- As a future state, your HR skills and experience will also be leveraged to provide additional HR services to the overall HR community.
Who You’ll Work With
- On our team, we attract, manage, and engage our talent through advanced programs and global processes to help every employee understand how they contribute, how they can develop and what their potential looks like and then enable business processes with HR technology.
- The HR Technology group is responsible for identifying, designing, and deploying best in class technology solutions to enable the execution of our human capital strategies.
- The role will report to the People Services Team Lead.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- You can handle voluminous data entry transactions on a day-to-day basis. You are technically savvy and capable of meeting the requirements of the customers in a timely fashion. You are customer focused and can extend assistance with ease. You are systematic, responsible, resourceful and with a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing the task as hand.
- Handle data entry cases/tasks at a Tier 2 level
- Effectively execute all duties and interact with customers in a proactive, friendly, professional, and high-quality service based manner
- Effectively utilize a variety of documented procedures and technology tools to perform administrative tasks and execution of assigned HR process activities and transactions
What You’ll Bring
- Graduate of any Human Resources related course
- With a minimum of five (5) years working experience on the various aspects of Human Resources
- Familiar with HR Information Systems, preferably Workday or other cloud based software
- With experience in using Case Management systems
- Proficient with advanced MS Office and Excel functions, understanding of other reporting tools is a plus
- With strong customer service orientation
- Schedule flexibility and the ability to work non-standard hours
- Great command of the English language