People Services Support Specialist
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do
As a People Services Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing world class support for our employees globally on HR related topics. You will be part of the People Services team that will provide administrative and general support on a variety of routine activities as well as special projects as assigned. The role will entail gatekeeping and managing of HR Support tickets, updating and publishing training materials, and performing employee data entry activities. As a future state, your HR skills and experience will also be leveraged to provide additional HR services to the overall HR community.
Who You’ll Work With
On our team, we attract, manage, and engage our talent through advanced programs and global processes to help every employee understand how they contribute, how they can develop and what their potential looks like and then enable business processes with HR technology. The HR Technology group is responsible for identifying, designing, and deploying best in class technology solutions to enable the execution of our human capital strategies. The role will report to the People Services Team Lead.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
You can handle voluminous data entry transactions on a day-to-day basis. You are technically savvy and capable of meeting the requirements of the customers in a timely fashion. You are customer focused and can extend assistance with ease. You are systematic, responsible, resourceful and with a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing the task as hand.
- Handle data entry cases/tasks
- Effectively execute all duties and interact with customers in a proactive, friendly, professional, and high-quality service based manner
- Effectively utilize a variety of documented procedures and technology tools to perform administrative tasks and execution of assigned HR process activities and transactions
What You’ll Bring
- Graduate of any Human Resources related course
- With a minimum of two (2) years working experience on the various aspects of Human Resources
- MS Office proficient
- Schedule flexibility and the ability to work non-standard hours
- Detail oriented and willing to perform data entry functions
- Great command of the English language
- With strong customer service orientation