Financial Planning Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do
- Support the management with monthly, quarterly and annual outlook process, planning and financial reporting
- Work closely with the Planning Manager, VPs, Sales Managers and Revenue and Deal Desk teams to understand financial strategic direction
- Prepare actual and forecasted P&L, understand, and manage the Sales commissions process and collaboratively work with internal teams for financial and planning processes
Who You’ll Work With
- The role will be part of the Financial Planning team managing the South Asia region
- The role will be the financial planning resource for the Planning Manager, bringing broad financial expertise (including planning, pricing, accounting practices/policies, revenue recognition and order management) to the table as well as managing and optimizing all business operational activities.
- You will be directly reporting to the VP of Finance.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- More than three (3+) years of experience in finance roles such as Planning Analyst or Management Accountant within a sales driven and customer – focused organization
- Experience gained within Software/ IT industries
- Japanese and English language proficiency at business level
What You’ll Bring
- Must be able to communicate and work efficiently with Japan local team in terms of financial matters.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Business Objects and Hyperion
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Lateral thinker – problem solving mindset.
- Demonstrate a level of responsibility for taking ownership of projects.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, transforming organization is a must.