Teradata Senior Consultant
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do
France Senior Consultants provide a wide variety of Teradata technical expertise and experience. Having a deep and demonstrable knowledge of the Teradata ecosystem, supporting technologies and/or services. The Senior Consultant will provide demonstrable skills in both a pre and post sales projects.
The role holder will have five to ten years of consulting experience in data related projects. They will be passionate about data, the constant evolution of data technologies, and its increasingly pervasive influence in the way our customers operate. They will have successfully carried out Lead roles within several engagements.
Who You’ll Work With
The role holder will be expected to engage with customer stakeholders and provide guidance in the areas of data management, data modelling, solution design, technical leadership and cloud architecture. Knowledge of services such as DataOps, DevOps and Cloud Migration as well as demonstrable experience with one or more public cloud platforms would be an advantage.
This role is expected to client facing and as such significant travel will be required.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- A well-rounded individual with at least five years of consulting or relevant industry experience.
- Strong SQL and data analysis skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Teradata technology stack.
- Able to actively support customer meetings and workshops.
- The potential to step up to more senior project roles when required.
- Technical solution analysis and design.
- Able to design, develop, and delivery client solutions from definition phase through implementation.
- Ability to clearly communicate solution design and approach with client technical and business stakeholders.
- Takes a proactive role in identifying new consulting opportunities and communicates them with the project team.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience of the full lifecycle in a variety of software development methodologies. Agile, DevOps, CI/CD.
- Automation/Application Development/ Scripting (i.e. Java, shell scripting), Jenkins/Others, Git/SVN/Others
- Knowledge and experience with latest tools and technologies in Data and Analytics domain including open-source tools
- Good communicator with both business and technical stakeholders. Able to adapt communication style to the needs of different audiences. Fluent in French and English.
- Sound understanding of database concepts and different database design techniques.
- Awareness of database standards for security, coding, templates, connectivity and source control.