Senior Business System Analyst - Microsoft 365
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Senior Business System Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will support and help Teradata increase adoption and ROI within the Microsoft 365 portfolio primarily but not limited to Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft 365 Apps. The Senior Business System Analyst will be responsible for using their knowledge of software programs and business strategies to help departments maximize productivity and communication. Their duties include working closely with management to align with overall strategy goals, coordinating with business functions to determine their needs, and training company employees on how to use the tools effectively in their daily jobs.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge.
• Improve training and operational procedures within a business to increase efficiency and productivity.
• Work directly with colleagues to understand the individual needs of the business, group, team, or personas.
• Create and present reports to executive team members and shareholders to support recommendations.
• Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion.
• Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights.
• Update business process documentation, including workflows, procedures, and employee usage/training material.
• Proactively monitor upcoming features or changes being rolled out Microsoft or Teradata and effectively communicating the changes.
• Develop and implement governance policies aligned to Teradata’s strategy and best practices for sites, lists, libraries, permissions, add-ons, etc.
• Partner with business groups to gather business requirements and assist with the development and implementation of new or existing SharePoint portal, pages, lists, or libraries using out of the box functionality and themes consistent with Teradata’s brand.
Who you’ll work with:
- Key partners from business groups that are site owners of their respective intranet portals.
• An experienced team of individuals using Microsoft tools to facilitate employee collaboration and communication in a flexible, hybrid working environment.
• Global employees or personas who need assistance with training, guidance, or best practices.
What makes you a qualified candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in supporting Microsoft 365, including but not limited to Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft 365 Apps.
• Experience with PowerShell and PnP cmdlets.
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint labeling, classification, and DLP.
• Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 and SharePoint Online.
• Experience with creating and maintaining SharePoint workflows or Power Automate.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
• Flexible attitude and ability to interact with a diverse business user community and changing environment
• Eagerness to learn about upcoming feature releases and motivated to share the changes.
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to personally and professionally thrive. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.