Senior Sales Account Executive Telco Saudi Arabia
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do
In this role you will work as Senior Sales Account Executive with and for, one of our most significant clients. You will be responsible for end-to-end strategic management of your customer’s account. That’s right – your customer. Because if you’re a Teradata Senior Sales Account Executive, we’ll entrust you to deliver the best possible outcomes for our client, for us, for your own personal development and ongoing success. We know this is a big ask, but it’s what makes our Account Executives at Teradata stand out from the crowd. Does this sound like you?
You’ll be responsible for selling Teradata’s unique portfolio of solution products and services to one of our most important clients. We, Teradata, have an established relationship with this leading organisation and our solutions provide a true enterprise capability, delivering millions of dollars of value to multiple business functions and thousands of users.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be working closely with your customer, both as a consultant and as a trusted advisor as well as our Sales and pre sales Team.
In this role you will report to General Manager.
Teradata’s professional reputation and range of solutions and services is second to none, so you’ll also be a trusted ambassador for our brand.
What makes you a Qualified candidate
- You should have a track record of building and executing a strategic account plan in large enterprise customers (preferably Telco) –and developing win/win propositions with key partners within the organisation, eg system integrators and technology providers
- Good knowledge around Data and Cloud
- Excellent communication skills to build a senior network to C-Level executive across multiple business functions
- Bachelor degree on business or computer science or equivalent degree
What You’ll Bring
- You will need to be an exceptional sales leader with the drive to make this ambition a reality, good experience of selling and working with analytic data solution and experience to manage a large account. You need to have ability to construct, sell and close complex deals of $10m+ and build the supporting business case.