Inside Sales Representative
Requisition Number: 217917
What You’ll Do
- The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for initiating conversations with new contacts to uncover and qualify new opportunities for Teradata in targeted prospect accounts. They are passionate about partnering with customers to unlock the power data to achieve better outcomes.
- The success of this role will help Teradata to grow its New Logo business and continue to grow our market share.
- Success in this role will involve generating a number of new log sales opportunities that will convert into real business into the future.
Who You’ll Work With
- The team consists of five Inside sales representatives located in different countries across EMEA
- The successful candidate will report to the Head of Inside Sales EMEA
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
2+ years’ experience of B2B sales development experience
Previous experience in leveraging technology for outreach, research, and nurturing, including but not limited to LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, etc.
Experience covering Nordic countries is a bonus but not 100% necessary. Fluent English is required.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A proven track record of success in a similar role.
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Representative
Job Category: Sales
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE