Head of B2B Sales International Markets
Location: Italy / France / Germany / UK / Netherlands
What are we looking for:
Treedom is looking for a Head of B2B Sales International to manage the European team of business developers (excluding Italy) and expand its market to enable companies, networks and individuals to help to plant thousands of trees for the planet.
This hire will be responsible for managing a team of 7 people for the DACH, France, UK, Benelux and Iberia markets.
Necessary skills and experiences:
-A minimum of 5 years' experience in:
- B2B sales with national and international customers;
- Selling digital communication services and/or stakeholder engagement tools (such as digital •products, communication and marketing activities, events, sponsorships, business consultancy);
- Lead generation;
- Business strategy and planning;
- Managing and leading a team;
-High availability to travel;
-Experience in account management and sales of services to the HR and Marketing & Communication managers of high-profile clients;
-Highly-attuned to customer needs;
-Possess a valid network of active B2B customers;
-Enthusiasm, curiosity, determination, and desire to grow;
-Native speaker or with excellent knowledge of English.
Bonus skills and experiences:
-Consultancy experience in the field of CSR and/or social/green marketing and communication;
-Experience as a sales manager for a marketing and communications agency;
-Experience in corporate fundraising;
-Experience in project management;
-A flair for organising events;
-Knowledge of Italian / German / French / Spanish;
Main responsibilities include:
-Working in a sales team of around 20 people;
-Managing the European team of business developers spread across France, UK, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands to:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for major clients;
- Customise projects according to the needs and objectives of major clients;
- Manage contractual negotiations and maintain major customer loyalty;
- Reach quarterly and annual financial targets in order to continue Treedom's strong yearly growth;
- Work to a quarterly work schedule; reported on and organised weekly;
- Manage sales activities through Treedom's CRM;
- Represent Treedom at industry events and fairs;
- Direct the Sales team in generating proposals that define a clear path to client satisfaction and revenue growth;
- Foster relationships with new partners to achieve desired revenue;
- Influence senior stakeholders within customers' organisations and premier buyers in the industry;
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance;
- Leverage innovations to maximise revenue;
- Promote positive relationships with major customers to understand their needs;
- Provide advice when preparing bid documents and integrated proposals for key accounts;
- Provide input on sales incentive structure and key performance indicators to help monitor targets;
- Review sales performance by analysing performance reports.
Treedom is the world's first web platform that allows users to plant trees remotely and follow their tree's growth and story online.
Every tree on Treedom is geo-localised and photographed and has its online page, which tracks its growth. People and companies alike can build their own digital forests or gift a tree to friends, colleagues, and loved ones. Treedom directly finances small agroforestry projects, enabling users to see their impact online, with the knowledge that they're supporting farmers and the environment around the world.
Since its foundation in 2010 in Florence, more than 3,900,000 trees have been planted in Africa, Latin America, Asia and Italy. All trees are planted directly by local farmers and contribute to environmental, social and economic benefits. Thanks to this business model, Treedom has since 2014 been part of the Certified B Corporations, the network of companies that stand out for high environmental and social performance.
Since its foundation in 2010, Treedom has:
-Planted +3,900,000 trees in over 17 countries;
-Involved +230,000 beneficiary farmers thanks to:
- +11,000 corporate partners;
- +1,220,000 active users in our community.