Cyber Security Manager
TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
The company is growing and is looking for Cyber Security Manager to join the team and drive strategic projects, working with people, data and a variety of technology platforms.
The Cyber Security Manager is responsible for managing internal and customer-facing projects, including planning, coordinating and executing; and serve as coordinator for multi-group projects.
The position reports to the CISO and will be working closely with IT, GRC, DevOps, R&D professionals and other teams.
- Execute security activities per company security policies & work plan.
- Design, manage, communicate and deliver technology-driven projects around security & IT
- Manage security events monitoring platform (SIEM/SOC solution)
- Participate in the TytoCare platform application security reviews with R&D
- Serve as security expert as part of the customer solutioning process and assist in responses to customer security reviews
- Provide periodic updates of new security-related technologies, methodologies and risks via connections and collaborations with the cyber security echo-system in Israel
- Manage security aspects of AzureAD / Office 365
- Part of the security incident response team
- Manage the physical and network security of the IL and US offices.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a cyber security professional, consulting firm, or equivalent.
- Experience in leading security/IT related projects from inception to full execution
- Working experience with ISO 27001 / SOC2 Type II information security programs
- Experience managing SIEM systems. Knowledge of Elastic SIEM or logz.io is an advantage.
- Experience in analyzing security logs data and assess risk accordingly
- Experience and deep understanding of SSO/SAML protocol, encryption methods
- Ability to design architecture for secure cloud applications
- Experience in managing security of a cloud environment in AWS (advantage) / Azure / GCP / Oracle, etc.
- DevOps experience – advantage.
- Experience managing Microsoft AzureAD & Office 365 – advantage
- OS System Admin Experience (Windows, MacOS, Linux) – advantage
- Deep understanding of network security and protocols – advantage
- Ability to prioritize multiple, competing, and simultaneous projects, issues, and activities.
- Be comfort in a startup environment that moves quickly with the ability to “wear many hats”. Hands-on, can-do attitude – must!
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably MIS, Engineering, Computer Science or 8200 experience.
- CISSP / CISM or equivalent certification – advantage