Onboarding Customer Success
TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™️ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™️ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
We are looking for a talented Onboarding Customer Success to join us on our path to success.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary point of contact for TytoCare’s customers in our Top Accounts book of business during the onboarding / implementation phase and lead the effective day-to-day project management
- Be a subject matter expert in TytoCare’s product offerings and accurately represent these capabilities within and across customer stakeholder organizations, ranging from executives to end-users
- Plan, implement, and manage complex, cross-functional customer implementations for new product deployments. Onboarding Top Accounts requires creative thinking, customizations and flexibility to ensure we meet TytoCare and customer needs.
- Proactively identify and manage project risks as necessary
- Diagnose software and hardware malfunctions and interact with customer IT teams to identify and resolve problems
- Monitor, gather, and analyze data from various products and 3rd party systems to accelerate adoption and achieve customer and TytoCare goals
- Drive efficient onboarding and subsequent initiatives to completion by reaching identified success metrics
- Build meaningful and strong relationships with TytoCare customers that result in the long-term and enterprise-wide partnerships including the up-selling of new product capabilities
- Be the voice of the customer and champion this knowledge with cross-functional teams within TytoCare to improve the existing product experience as well as inform new product development opportunities
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- At least 2+ years of work in implementation, project management, customer success, or account management role with demonstrated experience managing cross-functional stakeholders with varying seniority
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, cross-functional customer implementations (spanning people, processes, and technology) which includes building the processes, plans, and tools from the ground up
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong and effective relationships globally with customer stakeholders including executives, functional business owners, and subject matter experts
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguity, is flexible regarding changes in direction, is forever curious but can zoom out to connect the dots to inform new opportunities in a variety of business, technology, and functional areas
- Consistently approaches complex initiatives and projects with a “can-do” attitude
- Experience working with healthcare providers and/or payers is a must
- Business travel expected, 25-50% based on business needs
Why you should join our team
We strive to create a better world by improving healthcare. To help turn our vision into reality, we’ve recruited a strong, talented, and diverse team. We hire the best and brightest we can find and give them the space they need to succeed while also making a real impact. We offer competitive benefits and compensation packages, including benefits such as equity, medical insurance, vision and dental insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, FSA, PTO and sick leave, 401K matching, Paid Parental Leave, virtual and in-person team building activities, and continuing education, among others. In addition, we provide a work-from-home stipend so that our employees can purchase equipment to make their home office comfortable and productive.
As a global company, TytoCare strives to ensure equal opportunities for all employees and promotes the hiring of diverse talent to our global teams regardless of race, color, religion, sex orientation, national origin, age, or disability. Our company values a proactive approach and prioritizes teamwork for success.
As a rapidly growing company with a passionate mission, we are looking for the brightest and talented people to join our team. Whether you want to be an influencer or an impactful player, where your voice matters, we welcome your application!
Salary Range: 90,000-100,000$