B2B Marketing - Student Position
B2B Marketing – Student Position
TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™️ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™️ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
TytoCare is hiring a creative and passionate B2B Marketing Student to help drive performance and scale our focused marketing activities. This is an incredible opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly growing startup as part of an agile, highly motivated team of marketing professionals. We are seeking an energetic and clever business-to-business marketing professional to help fuel the fire of our marketing engine.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented demand generation aficionado with a skilled and analytical mindset. You are comfortable creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing marketing campaigns and tactics using independent research and multiple tools.
This part-time position is intended for students of any degree.
- Assist in operating and maintaining TytoCare’s Account-Based Experience strategy.
- Conduct independent strategic market research using multiple platforms.
- Manage inbound lead flow and serve as the crossover point between marketing and sales for MQLs.
- Assist in operating and maintaining our marketing automation platform and tech stack to drive and expand the pipeline and revenue.
- Simplify marketing data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for sales and management.
- Support the B2B demand gen team by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, analytics and research.
- Provide detail-oriented quality and precision-focused coordination for the wide range of marketing activities and tasks.
- Establish repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for campaign management.
- Fluent in English.
- Basic understanding of B2B marketing funnel and tactics.
- A growth mindset. You thrive in a self-starter fast-paced environment, able to work autonomously and you’re hungry to continuously solve difficult problems. You have a bias towards action, adapt quickly to changes, and can persevere to get things done.
- Natural multi-tasker with disciplined time management and organizational skills.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Proven track record: 1-3 years of marketing experience (or equivalent working experience)