Full Stack Developer
Viziblezone is a revolutionary startup, planning to solve one of the biggest problems in road safety. Our cutting edge technology designed to significantly reduce the probability of accidents between vehicles and pedestrians. We are developing a sophisticated AI engine to predict pedestrian behaviour and a patent-protected communication protocol to alert the driver in real time of any dangerous situation.
We are looking for top-notch creative and highly motivated full stack developers who are not afraid of big challenges, who are self-driven and motivated to join us and be part of an exciting process of establishing Viziblezone as the prominent company in collision avoidance and transforming into a mass production product. As such, both hands on and macro level perspectives are required,combined with top notch communication skills, team play, and English proficiency.
- Develop our mass market mobile application and SDK
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Develop features in a complex and distributed system
- Ensure product scalability to mass production
- Maintain interfaces to improve user experience
- Drive a continuous improvement of the development methods and infrastructure.
- A “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
- Experience with native and cross platform mobile application framework (e.g. React Native, Flutter)
- iOS experience - 3-4 years of software development using Swift, proven experience with building UI based application.
- Android experience - 3-4 year of software development in Android using java, Extensive experience creating mobile applications for a wide variety of devices and Android OS versions
- Experience of 3-4 year of backend software development (NodeJS, .Net Core)
- Experience of working with AWS and various relational and document based DBs
- Experience with creating and using third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with device peripheral sensors, e.g. GPS / accelerometer/ else - an advantage
- Experience with WiFi(802.11x) protocol - an advantage
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work in a dynamic,fast-paced environment
- Creative, independent, hardworking,fast learner, focused and organized
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal