Renegade, Graduate Intern for Marketing Agency in NYC - Application via WayUp
Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, June 3, 2023
This role is with Renegade. WayUp is partnering with Renegade to hire top talent.
- Community Management of Social Accounts
- Competitor research, compile findings in a deck to be presented to internal team
- Influencer research and outreach
- Consistently searching for new apps, tools and platforms of potential use to Renegade and/or its clients
- Content; Creation of stories, Reels research, General content creation for social media
- Editing/proofing documents and reports as needed
- Assist in projects for clients and prospects by looking into similar programs or campaigns as well as competitor activities and sourcing successes and downfalls
- Participate in brainstorms and strategy discussions
- College graduate with relevant coursework and degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communications or similar
- 1-2 years of internship experience in marketing or advertising is a plus
- Strong knowledge of social trends, best channel practices
- A passion for marketing and cutting through
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, capable of setting and maintaining own deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast paced, team-based environment
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite
- Familiarity with Tweetdeck, Sprout Social, or similar social media management platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of Photoshop a plus.
- Basic video editing skills a plus.