Senior Workplace Manager (f/m/d)
wefox is the world’s leading Insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record- breaking Series C funding in 2021 and our Series D funding in 2022 wefox has raised over $1 billion US Dollar. Wefox is on track to revolutionise the insurance industry by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences driven by data.
Our vision is to make insurance simple and 10x better. We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
As our Workplace Experience Lead (f/m/d) you will be responsible for our HQ Berlin Workplace operations both virtual and in-office. You will help us to provide an outstanding employee experience.
In this role you will :
- You are independently responsible for our Berlin office as the central point of contact, take over the organisation with enthusiasm and provide a warm atmosphere for our employees, guests, suppliers and service providers with your professional appearance
- Lead workplace planning projects such as change management, inventory forecasting, budget management and workplace optimisation (organise and manage workplace resources)
- Defining the required office management processes and ensuring compliance to regulations (Internal Control System)
- As the good soul of the office, you take care of our office ordering when needed and ensure that there are always enough office supplies, snacks, drinks and other goodies available
- Working continuously to evaluate and improve the physical and digital workplace to increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Help to create an environment of collaboration, engagement and productivity and build trusted relationships especially with our service providers
- Listen to the needs of those working on-site and those working remotely and transfer them into ideas, suggestions and small improvements
- Act as an empathetic, friendly and approachable resource for all who come to our HQ in Berlin
What you bring :
- 6-8 years of experience within corporate workplace space, office management or site operations preferable in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Assertiveness, multi-tasking and resourcefulness paired with the ability to make decisions and execute these independently
- Excellent customer service acumen and interpersonal relationship skills throughout all job duties and responsibilities
- Strong people skills with the urge to engage, build and maintain relationships
- Good organisational skills
- Proficiency in both German and English is a must
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Dominique Sieger.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.