IT Risk and Business Continuity Manager (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are looking for an experienced IT Risk and Business Continuity Manager (f/m/d) supporting our Risk Management team.
In this role you will:
- Subject matter expert for IT Risk, Internal Control System (ICS) and Business Continuity Management
- Implement and continuously develop and improve an ICS Framework based on International Standards like ISO 27001 or CIS Critical Security Controls
- Monitoring of the Internal Control System including testing
- Implement and overview the Business Continuity Management (Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Plans, Awareness and Testing)
- Participate or lead IT Risk related projects
- Ensure data and information security is respected in IT processes
- Support the Head of Risk Management, as well as Chief Insurance Officer and Chief Information Security Officer in all IT related risk matters
What you bring:
- 4-6 years’ hands on design and implementation experience with IT Risk ICS and BCM is required
- Sound experience with running or auditing an IT ICS
- Profound know how of IT ICS frameworks (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27001, CIS CSC)
- Profound know-how of BCM frameworks (e.g. ISO 22301) and preferable CBCI certified
- IT affinity and expertise is a must
- Expertise in process design and modelling
- SoX experience is an advantage
- Independent and self-motivated way of working
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is a plus
- Very good communication skills
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Jelena Petrovic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.