Senior Graphic Designer (m/w/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are currently looking for a Senior Graphic Designer in our Global Marketing Team. Reporting to the Head of Brand, the role will be responsible for bringing wefox's visual identity to life while ensuring brand consistency across all of our marketing executions.
In this role you will:
- Develop marketing campaigns with internal and external partners from briefing to final implementation
- Support our local marketing teams on corporate design projects to increase brand awareness in our markets
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for digital touchpoints and print products
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Do pre-print preparation
- Develop key-visuals for promotional campaigns
- Design corporate materials and presentations
- Participate in cross-functional projects
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Graphic design
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Fluency in English, paired with excellent communication skills
- Good sense of design and typography with strong understanding of the latest trends and best design practices
- Attentiveness to detail, ability to analyse tasks and ask right questions
- Familiarity with pre-print basics
- Experience in web design, digital illustration and iconography, video and animation is a plus
- A creative mindset which enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and taking projects from ideation to execution, while steering several projects with different stakeholders
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working.
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets.
- Training and Coaching opportunities.
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Natasha Varma.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.