Enterprise IT Support Engineer (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
As the Enterprise IT Support Engineer you will be part of an international and dynamic team supporting wefox users globally. The main task of the team is to provide high quality IT support, provide the right access and tools to enable users to work securely wherever they are.
The team also administers the main corporate applications, such as Confluence, Jira, Slack, Miro, Office365 and control the access rights to other applications.
In this role you will:
- IT Support
- Help wefox employees to work efficiently and productively
- Manage the resolution of all incidents/tickets, per respective SLA processes and guidelines, and escalation paths, supporting local and remote employees.
- Kind, considerate and patient service.
- IT on-boarding session for new employees helping with first setup and steps.
- Administration and configuration of the central collaboration tools (Jira. Confluence, Slack, Miro etc.)
- Provide support and documentation on how-to use the services.
- Diagnose and provide support on computer system problems, including repairing, servicing, installing, training, and troubleshooting computer hardware, printers, and other peripherals.
- Ensure all meeting rooms are up to date and working through periodic testing
- Roll-out, provisioning and inventory of internal devices (e.g. laptops, workstations and other peripherals) and ensure the compliance with the company rules
- Prepare returned equipment for re-use using high sanitization/ hygiene protocols.
What you bring:
- 1-3 Year experience in IT Support or Service Desk role
- Proven experience in the IT support field on a heterogenous environment (Windows, MacOS)
- Very good operating system knowledge on Windows, Linux and MacOS – especially in solving user and machine configuration problems
- Able to manage incidents and tasks within SLAs.
- Jira administration certificate or equivalent work experience is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills - ability to explain to and guide both technical and non-technical users.
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in information technology or computer science
- Professional certification
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Shivani Bhardwaj.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.